Zak and Kirt



Thanks so much, Zak and Kirt, for the opportunity to shoot your wedding, and share that special day with you. It was an honor and a pleasure to be there.

It's days like this that I know I'm in the right business because each time we shoot a wedding, Sam and I inevitably get transported back in time to our own blissful day, the happiest of our lives up to that point.

Zak and Kirt had an amazing setup; from the beauty of the location, to the simple elegance of their decorations and other arrangements, those who brought it all together took part in creating a piece of heaven on earth.

Here are a few of the shots, thrown together with Google's amazing Picasa 3 (I put them in collages to spare you having to scroll five miles down the page to see them all)

Check 'em out :)












1 comment:

Sam, Kendra and Adi said...

I LOVE THEM!!! I want to see the rest now. I think youi guys did a great job