My beautiful wife



Check her OUT! Isn't she a doll? We're so stinking excited to tell everyone that we're going to have a baby! OK, OK, so you can't see much more than a little bump, but we couldn't wait to do a tummy shoot!


Those of you who know me (Ronnie) personally, will attest to the fact that I'm absolutely horrible at keeping this thing up to date, but now I have hope. I'm going to have a baby to show off! There's nothing that excites me more than having our own little munchkin and documenting his/her (hopefully her!) early life through photography and showing her? off to the whole wide world on this blog.


Anyway, enough about the kid, this is about Sam right? LOL. But anyway, seriously, Sam, this is for you. I love you more than anything and am so grateful for you in my life and for everything you do. My wife is the best EVER!

No comments: